Early Bird, up to 2 months before the start of the course.
Understand artificial intelligence and integrate it into your business
Artificial intelligence is no longer the exclusive domain of major technology companies but the driving force behind the next wave of digitization.
Many companies are already using machine learning to solve problems that are too complex for traditional programming and the pace of research suggests an even greater change in the coming years.
Thanks to the availability of online tools, such as Google and IBM, as well as Open Source projects, this technology is now available for all companies.
A common mistake is to consider AI as a purely technical problem. Like digitization before it, artificial intelligence will change the way we work and design our products and business processes. Anyone involved in the construction or commissioning of software, whether internal or consumer software, must understand AI and how to apply it, in order to reinvent their business in light of these new possibilities.
Equipping you with these skills is the purpose of this training.
Our trainers have a solid theoretical knowledge and practical experience of AI-related projects and integrations. They accompany you so that your company can be “AI Ready”.
What you will experience during the “AI Readiness Training” seminar
Our “AI Readiness Training” seminar is based on methods developed within the impactIA foundation, with the help of our 21 multidisciplinary experts who work to make artificial intelligence a positive impact on work.
In this interactive seminar, you will learn to:
- Develop a vision of the potentials and challenges, as well as a general knowledge of AI.
- Identify on a daily basis the possible integrations of AI in the different sectors.
- Develop an agility of thought to understand the changes related to AI in a short – medium – long term vision.
“To become an integrated AI company, everyone must be AI literate, from the product manager who thinks about the problem to the developer, data specialist and production team.
Once you have that, you can start incorporating AI into almost any business problem.”
This seminar is for you if:
- As a manager, entrepreneur or manager, you want to make artificial intelligence a differentiating force.
- You want to improve the efficiency of your organization, optimize your processes and develop innovations.
- You want to set up AI projects.
- You manage projects that involve AI or would like to integrate AI, internally or externally.
- You manage multidisciplinary teams.
- You would like to deepen your experience and knowledge in the field of AI.
- As a consultant or trainer, you want to deepen your methodological knowledge.
No prior knowledge of artificial intelligence is required for the AI Readiness Training seminar.
For technical teams (IT developers, UX,…), we offer an “AI Ready” Masterclass.
“The AI training given by impactIA was a real “eye opener” on the potential of AI for Swiss SMEs.
Dosed correctly, with very concrete examples. I highly recommend this training to any entrepreneur and professional who wishes to actively take advantage of the opportunities of this revolution to implement it in their company.”
Tuesday 10 and Wednesday 11 September 2019
Thursday 28 and Friday 29 November 2019
9:00 – 12:00 and 13:15 – 17:15
CHF 1’760 per person including lunch
EARLY BIRD (payment up to 2 months before the 1st day of training): CHF 1’520.-
Introduction to AI, past, present and future
- AI: Hype vs. reality
- Applications and case studies
- Past, present, future
Impact of AI
- New trades and skills
- Evolution of products
- Automation and society
How machine learning works
- Learning styles
- Simplified neural networks
- Formation of neural networks
- Corporate strategy
- Building on existing models
- Working frameworks
The traps of AI
- Ethical concerns
- Legal – ethical – robust
- Issues and challenges
Application of AI
Discover the opportunities
- Optimize business processes
- Optimize existing products
- New disruptive products
Product design (UX)
- Predictive and active AI
- Uncertainty, explainability and comfort
- New methods of interaction
- AI Prototyping
Evaluate the possibilities
- Rules of thumb
- Naive technical evaluation
- Buy, build or park
AI Project Management
- The ideal AI team
- AI Project Process
- Manage uncertainty of results
- Redefine bugs
- Sources of labelled data
- Expand your database or reuse existing data
- Data acquisition products
Laura Tocmacov Venchiarutti
Co-founder and Director of the impactIA Foundation
Trained at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in “Artificial Intelligence & Business Strategy”, Laura heads the impactIA foundation that drives the concrete applications of AI on work in a sustainable approach.
Partner and founder of the Revelate Design agency
Steffi is a trainer and coach in the areas of AI Sprint, Design Thinking and user experience. She is a partner and founder of the Revelate Design agency. She is also a mentor at Google Launchpad and co-organizes Design Thinking and Humane Tech Meetup groups in Munich.
More than 20 years of experience have led her to work in London, Barcelona, Munich and Switzerland on various projects for medium and large companies as well as start-ups.
Founder & Partner Revelate Design
Ben is a design consultant with over 15 years of experience in the high-tech industry specializing in the impact of AI on digital product design, as well as a startup coach at Google Launchpad.